Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sunshine Award

I was pleasantly shocked (is that a thing?) when I was given a sunshine award by Curly Q's Hairdos! I have seen this award passed around on some of the blogs I follow and it is supposed to be for blogs that inspire and spread sunshine to their readers. I have to say, receiving the award definitely added sunshine to my day! I'm so excited to be able to pass this award on to other bloggers!



1. Green and Crunchy
2. Preschool with Mom
3. The Free Lunch Blogger
4. Just one heartbeat at a time
5. Journey into Unschooling
6. FatFree Vegan Kitchen
7. What DID we do all day?
8. A Montessori Musing Place
9. Fox Toy Box

I was supposed to add 12, but my blog roll is wimpy and this is the best I could do!

Now, the Rules of Acceptance:
  • Put the logo on the sidebar or within a post
  • Pass the award on to 12 bloggers who brighten your day
  • Link to the nominees within your post
  • Let the nominees know they received this award by commenting on their blog
  • Link back to the person who gave you this award, as a way of showing your appreciation for being appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thank you for this award!
    Have a beautiful day :)
    Sheri from Green & Crunchy

    ReplyDelete