Friday, January 22, 2010

Cheap Montessori materials you don't have to make yourself

I've been on the lookout for genuine Montessori materials that don't cost an arm and a leg and after a long and mostly fruitless search I found an awesome resource! A Plus Montessori is a discount retailer with amazing prices and everything I've been looking for.

I've been on the lookout for a pink tower and everywhere I looked they were easily $100! For wooden blocks! Making one myself was pretty much out of the question so I had almost given up on the authentic pink tower experience (nesting blocks anyone?) when I found one on A Plus Montessori for $26.95.

$26.95? That's, like, affordable.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! We are a montessori home as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! I read your blog almost every day, you guys do fun stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may be interested in this:
    http://www.monthome.com/sensorial.htm

    Useful to buy/not to buy guide.

    ReplyDelete